Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blogging while working

Well, i actually do blog for a living.

But working on a personal blog during office hours seems deliciously subversive. It's the first time i've done it.

To be fair to me, I've practically spent the whole day slogging through COA reports. Thus, i am able to rationalize that i deserve this secret, stolen moment of blogging before i get back to slogging.

i haven't been fulfilling my promise to update this once a week -- i will try to be a better blogger, promise. i'm also thinking of doing a redesign when i move to the new blogger (i'm probabaly the only one who hasn't yet) now that i have a rudimentary grasp of html. If not, there's always Kate. :D

On my ever-pressing problem of security issues, i was shocked to discover that when i google my name + blog this blog appears on the top 5. i'll have to do something about this.

Maybe this weekend, when I will actually manage to do something besides sleep.

No comments: