Thursday, November 20, 2008

For a chance of winning a new moleskine notebook

In which to write and keep track of these goals and aspirations for the next 12 months:

1. write a novel
2. travel to somewhere I've never been
3. figure out what Master's degree I can't live without and start applying to schools
4. fall in love :D
5. learn basic html for blogging, and photo and video editing
6. shoot more photos and video
7. save up for and undergo laser eye surgery
8. take a regular yoga class
9. go diving at least three times a year
10. get a job that will be flexible yet allow me to travel
11. exercise at least three tines a week

Margaret Atwood writes that to name is to invoke. Hope that these invocations are fulfilled.

The Moleskine Notebook is courtesy of Avalon.PH
http://www.viloria.com/go/go.php/avalonph

For the Viloria.net contest rules, please see
Viloria.net

3 comments:

Juan Podcaster said...

Thanks, Ice! Will you be joining NaNoWriMo in November 2009?

ice said...

Hmm, I'm having a hard enough time finishing this year novel. :D I dunno, if I feel like it next year I guess.

Are you writing a NaNoWriMo novel too?

Juan Podcaster said...

Me, write a novel? :) No, not at this time.